Shadewood Here we go again
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"So...Me and Issun? We can have children? I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to...we wanted to when Kamiki was formed but it never happened..." Cry felt sadness yet again spear him. This was what the plague was in Teekon...these wolves had been accustomed to such a sad mentality as everyone else had. 
They simply never asked. 

"Minori," he began, a sigh threatening to overwhelm him as he felt nothing but condolence for her and her family, nothing but the desire to rehabilitate these few into learning that there was nothing wrong with simply asking questions. "There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with asking me, nor Gwen anything in these woods. Even should you feel uncomfortable with such, there a multitude of other Keepers here who will gladly ask me for you, or even answer your questions, personally, as they too have seeked out answers. Never feel shame in these woods. We hide things from those outside these woods, not the ones within." Cry felt if he had cured himself of his intimate enclosure of secrets, he could cure the rest of his Family of the same. There was no need to withold such an important thing, something so major such as raising a family of your own. "I'd rather be asked than to find out on my own that it happened without my knowing." It was a short sentence compared to the rest of what he had issued unto her- but it told alot. Though he was growing more compassionate for his growing Family, he would not be fond of something as dire as more mouths to feed being hidden from him. It was something that put the entirity of the family in jeopardy, and he simply would not tolerate such danger. 

Wintery irises settled over the relaxed and beaming woman, her happiness much more important to him, much more genuine and sincere than any 'sorry' could amount to. Damn, he was growing soft. "I can see; I may not be around very much, but I notice well enough the capabilities of everyone in the Keep. The way you act, your mannerisms, your posture and attitude; all of it is very telling to me exactly how capable you are as a fighter, as a warrior. That is the specialty of a honed Assassin." A twinkle in his knowing glacials confirmed he was in fact telling the truth. He was a professional Assassin, and only just recently had he hung up such an ominous title. He may have been aging, but what was that supposed to mean to a man who got excercise every day and trained regardless? "I have plans for you, Minori. And they involve you being closer involved with the Keep than you might expect, so soon."

Messages In This Thread
Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 25, 2019, 06:55 AM