Silver Creek Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Back at Golden Ranch she had known all the Odolfs, it was after all their family who allowed her in and helped keep her safe. She had gotten to know Grayson and Harrison, Emerson, Addison and all the rest. The one Odolf she had always avoided was Dawson. The girls always fawned over him, sang his praises, said how eloquent and kind and caring he was, how he spoke to them. Lilah had always secretly thought that it was too good to be true, she could at least find one fault with Grayson and Harrison and the sisters, one thing that made them Imperfect but whilst studying him from afar she hadn't found a single thing wrong with Dawson. That in itself was wrong to Lilah...he was like a god.

So when Dawson was the one to arrive, his silver tongue speaking the one question she dreaded and at the same time yearned for most she simply stared. Between his beautiful fur and striking eyes and the way he spoke kindly to her he was almost too much for the gentle, affection hungry woman. She swallowed and looked away, ears shifting back as she fought against the natural heating of the fur beneath her cheeks "I failed someo-" she stopped and released a shaky sigh "I fail everyone...even myself. I'm sure you've heard though...from your siblings" a sad and mildly bitter smile formed as her eyes remisted. Sure she had made a person offering to Grayson and she was learning but she'd never be perfect and she felt it made her less desirable. "I am learning though and I will be alright but thank you for your concern Dawson" she said gently, forcing a smile onto her maw as she recalled Addison's first lesson, never pity yourself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Lilah Silverback - February 18, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 25, 2019, 02:07 PM