Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I'm a little drunk, so I apologize in advance for the poor quality of this post.

Fox accepted Lasher's gesture just as she had during their first encounter—with ease. His advances were not unwelcome, and although she still had a lot of sorting out of the specifics to do, she figured it would become more clear as she spent more time at the plateau. She was not convinced that she would stay, not even as Peregrine called for Blue Willow, the wolf who was, in every sense of the word, her opponent. Fox could think of it no other way. Even Bazi had been her opponent before Fox had gone to The Sunspire. Maybe she was paranoid, but she was convinced somebody was going to usurp her at one point or another, and it made most sense for Bazi to do it when she'd been back at the creek. And now that Fox stood here, it seemed as if that was what had happened. Bazi, her former Beta, was now leading the creek.

The redhead awaited the arrival of this Alpha, of whom she had yet to meet. Fox bit her lip, unsure what this meeting was to be like. She dared not believe that Blue Willow would take to her without doubts. In fact, Fox was not sure that any of the members of the plateau would take to her without question. She was a stranger in their eyes. Then again, she had been a stranger to each and every one of the Swiftcurrent wolves at some point or another. Perhaps it was not so far-fetched to believe that she might stake her claim here one day.

When Blue finally did arrive, Fox flinched at the mention of the medic taking care of her wounds. But the former Alpha did not answer Willow. Instead, she deferred to Peregrine, awaiting his answer rather than answering the question that had been half-presented to her.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM