Dawnlark Plains Peaceland.
12 Posts
Ooc — Brownie
As the black fae took a step back, Hanako reached down to her prey and took a big bite on the bottom half of the rabbits body, quickly tearing the end as more blood gushed. She tossed the half of the rabbit’s end before lily’s paws. “Eat. I had plenty earlier from hunting on a young elk. All that chasing actually took part of my hunger away. Can’t let the rest go to waste,” she informed with a soft tone. Hanako took a small bite of her half. Although her appearance was lean and medium physique, she never did had huge appetites and will get full easily, even off from the smallest prey. “Ahh, please to meet you, Lily. Do you often wander out alone without your pack?” She asked before taking another chunk off of the rabbit’s flesh. Hanako wouldn’t know, she never belonged anywhere nor did had a pack. She would have those dreams...dreams of other wolves around her, a sense of belonging.

A cold, crisp breeze danced through the white covered plains. The burning sky above was starting to shift into night. Hanako looked onward before them, and slowly got up to stood upon all fours. “I am new to these lands,” she mentioned to the black fae. “I am not sure what will come of this place...but it’s peaceful."
Messages In This Thread
Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 18, 2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 18, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 19, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 19, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 21, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 21, 2019, 05:25 PM