The Sunspire Questions and answers
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
took out the last paragraph it didn't sit right with me

An alpha can not lead if they don't look where they are going. Ferdie looked at Fang puzzled; If Red and Fang didn't know this basic thing how could they possibly know what they were doing if they left to start a pack. A pack without a plan was sure to fail.... Ferdie continued without any condescending tone just thoughtful food for thought that he hoped dearly would be taken to heart.
It is the job of a good alpha to look for the future, If an alpha lives in the past or just in the present Ferdie glanced toward the hunk of Fox's pelt hanging from the tree Then the alpha can not lead the pack to any clear goal, what is a pack without a future to work toward?

Ferdie needed them here not just for the three basic needs but to be his pack, to be his family. Yet here was Fang, ready to stab Ferdie in the back along side Red. Already Red recruited from this pack despite his warning, Fang's choice or not by allowing a Sunspire member to follow her she was not heeding his warning in the slightest.
Would he have no choice but to drive her away like a tick. She was a fine warrior, a wonderful warden, Ferdie wanted to see her grow into a great wolf, he wanted to guide her grow old with her by his side.

Instead here was Fang claiming his loyalty lay elsewhere and that the pair of them were just using him and his pack until they left, this was no longer "maybe I might" this seemed to be a we are leaving and you better be ok with it speech from Fang

All this conversation had done was prove to Ferdie that he should had driven her out already. That he was a soft fool and his heart had once again gotten the better of him. More walls were needed.

Ferdie's lip curled when fang made his bold, threat laced, statement Besides, an ally from old companions is far better than an enemy.

Why should I keep an ally that stole from me? That continues to steal from and use me and that will likely set up a pack somewhere so close that they may visit War upon me and or itself. Swiftcurrent creek will not allow another pack in the rising sun valley and they will no tolerate what was once my pack members setting up shop closer to them then we already are. I scented a lot of Red in the rising Sun Valley when we passed through,

Ferdie tightened his lips closed and stared into Fang's eyes his brows furrowed as he listened to the lie spill forth I will as I said, respect your wishes and choices. Fang! I do not want your lips service, I want your actions.
So Far your words and your body language have screamed loudly that don't respect me or 'my' pack or 'my' family. And if you did respect my wishes, we would not be having this conversation. thoughts of leaving would be far from your mind.
Ferdie knew this conversation was not going the way Fang had hoped and Red didn't get what she had wanted either, then she had ran off to sulk when it didn't go her way, proving more then ever she was to young and untried to run a pack. Why she didn't stay for a least a year and get a taste of how a pack was run was beyond him. What did the pair of them want from him, "Oh we want to go play house and threaten everything you built here. What!? you are not ok with that? but wahy??"

Ferdie's tone was tight but forcibly calm, still no condescending hint to it, for he did want to know what the one more thing was, So tell me Fang, since you have my attention, What is this one more thing?

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 29, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 08:06 PM