The Sunspire Questions and answers
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

All at once the demeanour changed in front of him, the previously collected alpha seemed to be plucking paranoid threats from mere observations. When his lips curled and the fixed tone of his words escaped the half-breed took an instinctual step back. He was right in his words, Fang felt little 'respect' and he wasnt afraid to concede as much, but this leader offered to him very little in the way of leading, to Fang he acted much like a squalling baby crying for his mothers teat.

He dropped his previously playful actions, along with his head and tail. Hackles began to show ever so slightly as he listened to the berating babbling if this vanity stricken fool. I assure you, His words practically dripping from his mouth That I swear whilst I am here to do as you wish and as is expected. He spoke slowly, but forced, his head remaining down, both in protection of his neck, and submission to his leader. If He growled. You threaten those below you, because they defer to your future plan, you won't win respect. His own breathing was kept in forced measure as he tensed, expecting his next sentence to bring down a wrath on him. Red might flee under your disapproval and your. ..threat He practically spat the word. I however will stand here and wait your punishment. His eyes lifting, expecting a charge from the male. His next sentence ending almost in a hiss. If you have to attack us for things that could be, I'm here, but you will not harm her.

Speech

thoughts

Come at me bro, but seriously I think Fangs about to get his ass beat.
Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 29, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 08:06 PM