Bonesplinter Ravine waiting by the mailbox, by the train
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
:3

Despite his outburst of details that likely meant nothing to this ebony stranger, she said nothing - not a single word slipped from her lips, leaving them for a few heartbeats in a mildly uncomfortable silence.

But then- 

Then she whined, and his brows crumpled with deeper concern, corners of his mouth curled down in a perturbed frown; still, she did not speak, gave no explanation for her distress, so he slowly attempted to shuffle closer, waving his tail low in a sign of friendliness, slinking closer to the frozen earth in order to display he was no threat. "Are you... hungry?" Cinder knew close to nothing about death - only what Phox had told him before the lynx attack, that although it was inevitable, they had plenty of years to live before it could grasp them. Though he did wonder why this wolf was travelling in her lonesome, and the high-pitched wail of distress that had fallen from her muzzle was full of grief... had she lost her pack? Lost her parents? Was she simply lost

"Do you need a friend?" That suddenly sounded like a very good idea. He liked friends, she must too, right? Who didn't like friends? "I can be your friend! I'm good at finding things... most of the time. Are you looking for someone?"
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 04, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 17, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 22, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 23, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 26, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - March 01, 2019, 07:19 PM