Sun Mote Copse I got a head full of sharp knives
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi didn't look at Wildfire, not wanting to see her reaction to the news.  Instead, she stared down, fighting the nausea and the urge to scream at both of them to go away.  She wanted her mom, but she also just wanted to sleep.  When Epic left, she didn't see it.

Wildfire came closer and she didn't react or respond much, not until she asked.  The back of her neck had some wounds from where Artaax had grabbed her, but the worst of it was her head, which throbbed like a drum at a steady beat.  I'm f-

She had started to lie, and moved to get to her feet to demonstrate, when something misfired.  To her, the world just winked out for a moment, but any watching would see her muscles tense as her legs seized up and she fell over.  She hit the ground and her legs spasmed once, twice, three times.

It was only a few moments before she came back around with a groggy whine.  There weren't many things that could frighten her, but as awareness came back to her senses, she was definitely afraid.  What happened?
light bit of PTS <3 shes concussed real bad
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 16, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 22, 2019, 03:48 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 22, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 24, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - March 05, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 07:18 PM