Shadewood Everdream
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Morgan had only a smidge to get from the woman before somebody came a’ bustin through the straggle woods on the other side of the Isle, hurtling towards them like he slept with their daughter. More than anything, he was wondering if this mighta been this lady here’s man, but before such a conclusion could come to be, his squinted golds caught a familiar face in that face right before it tackled the ground. “Flip?” His baritones clears indicates his surprise. He hadn’t seen the whippet boy since their little spar session what seemed a whole moon ago. Maybe so much was happening in Shadewood that it was just flying right by.

Hell lady, if you a’ friend a’ dis fool right here, you a friend a’ mine.

It was then Laroche made a tempered appearance. “Gud mornin’, LaRowsh.” It was given with a snicker to what the male had said. Had he and Percy sparred too? “Percy here brough him a miss Chai to the Keep after telling her bout us. Guessin’ we made a good impression on ‘em.” Amusement sparked in his champagne gaze while he turned back to the company. A friendly tail wag was given by the burly brown rider before he turned to ‘Roche again. “Think we oughta let tha boss know now, or find out what we can first? I see he be just lettin folk in and it make me antsy a bit for the posse.” As the time had gone by, there were pregnant women inside, now. As friendly as Morgan seemed, he came from a group that would turn on you with the smile from their greeting still on their lips. Was dangerous, regardless of who you was friends with. He was barely coming to terms with trusting the Family as it was. He ain’t met nobody other than Gwen and Phex- who was to say he could trust even them?

Messages In This Thread
Everdream - by Chai - February 25, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - February 26, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Everdream - by Laroche - February 26, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 27, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 06, 2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - March 11, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - March 11, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 11, 2019, 04:11 PM