Shadewood This cold might literally freeze my balls off
109 Posts
Ooc —
A warmth spread through his chest as he spotted her, a brighter than ever grin on her pretty face and his tail immediately tapped against the back of his legs. A rumble rose from his chest as she peppered him with kisses and he ran his nose along her cheek, placing his own kiss just below her ear "Hey Sunshine. I could ask the same thing of you" he responded warmly, an all encompassing feeling of home coming over him. Home had always been where he felt like he most belonged and Phex...she was that. Shadewood was secondary, it was this girl that made him feel really at home. "I was looking for you, figured you were probably cold. I was going to offer a...uh..snuggle" he stumbled over the word, testing it out in his head before letting it fall awkwardly out of his mouth. Not the most masculine sounding thing but who cared right?
Messages In This Thread
This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - February 25, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - February 27, 2019, 03:10 PM