Sunbeam Lair Passing by all the monsters in my head
105 Posts
Ooc —
Haha, no, Soren from ga'hoole has no influence on my character. 
The air rippled with tension as Siqsa challenged Sorin's statement. The shadow turned his gaze to the other man, his expression calculating and confident in his position on this issue. An issue, which quite frankly, should not be one to begin with. Liri was still weakened, and the man receiving Sorin's gaze was not faring much better. The elk hunt had left Siqsa injured, and while he had earned Sorin's respect for bearing his pain well, the shadow was not going to back down on this. There was too much at stake. The other two would be more likely to get injured, or make a reckless decision on account of injury driven desperation. While Sorin was not in top condition himself, he was in better shape than his companions.

The shadow opened his maw to point out the strength in his argument, but Liri beat him to it, essentially taking all the words from his mouth. He nodded slightly as she spoke, somewhat relieved that she had stepped into to mediate. Sorin certainly did not want to start any sort of conflict with the other man, for he seemed a fair soul, if a little angry at the world. But then, all of them were in there own ways.  

"Of course," Sorin replied to Liri's request. If there was anything worth noting, Sorin would send up a call, for he wanted everyone's involvement. He turned his gaze towards Siqsa again, a more relaxed expression on his face now that the tension had presumably passed. "Listen, I'm not trying to step on anyone's authority or ability. I'm just trying to keep everyone as healthy as possible." He hoped the man would understand.

With that, he turned away towards the treeline, ready to be off. It had been a while since he had done a patrol like this, and the shadow was eager to recapture the experience. Before he could go though, Liri approached him, brushing up against him and whispering 'be safe'. Sorin bowed his head slightly, brushing his nose against her shoulder. "I will be," he said softly to her, his eyes holding her gaze for a moment. Then he turned off, allowing the shadowed trees to consume him, until he vanished from sight.
I can fade or keep him in this, whichever you think would make more sense.
Messages In This Thread
Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Síff - February 21, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Sorin - February 21, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Siqsa - February 25, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Síff - February 27, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Sorin - February 28, 2019, 12:07 AM