Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
bit of pp, let me know if it's not okay ❤
Her own thoughts are, unfortunately, not as bright or hopeful as Kavik's today. There are days when she thinks that she feels a little more stable, when she thinks that maybe she can actually do this — and then there are days like this one. She hasn't even found the will to leave the den except briefly for certain necessities, choosing instead to isolate herself even from Kavik as much as she can. Though she tries to be kind to her mate when she can, there are frequently times when she needs to withdraw into herself; times when the melancholy becomes too suffocating, the self-hatred too stinging, the grief too bitter. It's a burden she knows she must bear alone, no matter how exhausting she finds it.
So when he arrives with a hare dangling from his jaws, the most she's able to offer him is a tired smile that doesn't quite reach her eyes. Her expression is grateful, though, and she reaches for the creature as soon as it's offered to her. Before she can tear into it, though, something stops her — a strange, slightly alarming sensation in her abdomen. Like something fluttering against her skin from the inside, poking her — or perhaps kicking —
Kicking. She freezes, gaze flitting to her mate. Kavik — they're kicking, Her voice is hushed and a little disbelieving, as she still can't quite grasp it herself. The feeling stops almost as soon as she speaks, but it only takes a few beats for her to feel it again. Her ears twitch slightly at the sensation, and she can't help but turn her gaze to her belly. There's nothing to be seen at the surface, not yet — but she feels it more clearly than she's ever felt anything.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM