Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
His questions come quickly, rapid-fire but quiet, and she can't help the soft laugh that slips from her as she glances back to him. The feeling stops again as she does, though she assumes it will be back soon. No, I can't tell how many are kicking, She says first, eyes sparkling faintly with a light that hasn't graced them in some time. It feels... strange. It isn't painful.
As predicted, the odd fluttering feeling begins again a moment later. Her ear flicks again at the feeling, and she hesitates a beat before adding more softly: Maybe you could... feel it too. Here, She gestures with her muzzle to where it feels strongest, though the kicking is beginning to settle again. It sort of... comes and goes. She murmurs, wondering if the puppies are done for the day — it seems an awful lot of activity to her. Though, considering her luck, she wouldn't be very surprised if they decided to practice gymnastics in the womb for the rest of the pregnancy.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM