Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Fang’s look of shock and horror mirrored her own. When Red looked away, nothing happened for a while. Silence reigned. It was awkward, and she felt her chest tighten. But then he leaned over and ran his tongue along the top of her muzzle. It was warm and felt nice. Her eyes closed with the sensation, and she shivered slightly, though she didn’t know why. Then he pulled back and continued saying nothing.

For a long time, this is how their situation went. Neither said anything. Red realized she didn’t know what the silence meant, if anything. She was sort of in shock at the moment. She knew she loved him — or, at the very least, she had a major crush on him. She knew that just because she had said it in the spur of the moment, it was still true. But the silence frightened her, despite the wolf-dog’s affectionate lick. Was he trying to awkwardly reject her? She couldn’t be sure unless she asked, but the thought of asking made her feel sick.

In the end, all she got across to him was a shaky, Umm… After that, her throat closed and her mouth wouldn’t open. She glanced quickly at him, and then away, whining again. She had an urge to run away, but her legs wouldn’t move. She was stuck lying beside him. After another minute or so, she choked out the words, I’m sorry, though she didn’t know why she had said them. What did she have to be sorry about? She had revealed her feelings, and now it was up to him. Where they went from there was up to him…

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:10 PM