Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she would soak in the information as best she could. it was decent enough to know such things, but she would enjoy applying her skills in practice when possible. healing was a useful art to have, and very sought after in real life. she would provide to be more valuable to others. not that she really cared what they thought of her, though. valuable in the sense her words would be taken and her advice given freely. Heloise would nod to Liri's words, seeing this woman as wise for her age. she must have honed her craft through practice.

"I see" she replied to the tip about storing them in a dry place. she had no land to store things in, no constant state she could collect and receive. as a wanderer without purpose, Heloise would have to carry such items by herself. a trying task. Liri explained herself well enough so she did not have many questions to gift her. her ally was injured and she did not want to keep the woman from assisting them. the most she could hope to do was ask to join her. albeit briefly. her jaw dipped down to the marigold. 

the information had been a blessing and she would use such a thing in her travels. the only way to repay Liri was to offer help further. "would you like me to carry that back to your comrades for you?" Heloise was in no way saying that merely because the woman had three limbs that she was useless. she genuinely wished to assist.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Heloise - March 12, 2019, 06:08 PM