The Sunspire Questions and answers
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

All at once the world turned on its side, so expecting the vain alpha to charge in an attempt to further crush his insubordination that when the laugh followed he'd have fallen in shock if it wasn't for being so tense. He listened to the alphas words, for a time his guard remaining fast. A mixture of confusion and irritation spread over his own features when Ferdie claimed his 'broken heart' story. However when asked he did sit. And he listened, his features moving to a blank slate as he patiently awaited the words.

A slight exhale, a huff, as the male spoke his explanations, his apologetic tones and his wisdom not lost on the halfbreed. Convince her to stay? He shook his head, he wasn't even certain why he was defending her, let alone if he had any power to convince her to stay. He had no desire to commit to something he didn't know he could do, or wanted to do he simply dismissed the question and moved on. This, conversation. I wanted exactly what I got out of it. You ask me to follow you, and lead me into a war. You've spoken no more than a sentence since that day, and I needed to know who I was paying loyalty to. He was forced to calm, despite the time passing he was, no short moments earlier ready to defend himself against this male. You pulled us into this conflict, and were any of us hurt or killed defending the pack, defending your honour, what happens then? Your pride further being insulted by the actions of a xenophobic pack that chased you and your beta out was the reason for this conflict. He took a breath, framing his words to Follow Would you have felt guilty, would you have weeped in remorse if Ame, Summer, red, or even myself had fallen because of that? Or would the price of being in your grand presence fighting your noble cause be enough for an honoured dead? His words would flare in no small amount of passion, he paused once again before offering a single question more. I wanted to take away from this conversation, what sort of. ..creature, I was following. More over, what sort of creature would threaten those he intends to protect. That's all I was seeking He turned his gaze away from the male, once more uncertain of any response or retaliation from his comments.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM