Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox dipped her head in response when Peregrine introduced her, eyes flicking nervously to Willow in anticipation. The other female was decidedly a non-talker, which pleased Fox. She simply could not stand wolves who were determined to run their mouths twenty-four seven. Oddly enough, Perry was doing that exact thing right now, although the fire-hued female failed to notice this flaw. With Willow's easy acceptance (something Fox did not think she ever would have done), Fox was essentially shoved into the Beta spot without so much as a scuffle. Once again, she was handed a leader rank without having to work for it. Did it happen this way for other wolves, or was she merely the type who was meant to lead?

"I have something else to tell you too." This was the part that Fox was possibly more nervous about. Even if Perry claimed to be the top-dog around here, if he was seen as a threat, or sick, he would surely be banished at the drop of a hat. When Perry mentioned that he had never been more content, Fox let her gaze fall upon him once more, and she pressed herself closer to him. While she wasn't feeling particularly content, given the circumstances, she could not contest that Perry had helped her through so much. Willow accepted, leaving Fox to wonder if the Alpha was hiding her true emotions. Was she really going to let a stranger waltz in and become her second in command? Perhaps Willow trusted Perry a great deal... or she did not trust him at all.

Figuring she should say something in return, Fox opened her mouth to speak. “I thank you for taking me in.” It was as much of a thanks as they were going to get, unfortunately. Fox was far more clear with actions than words. Surely it was clear from her body language that she still felt out of place. It was going to take some time before the yearling truly began to feel at home here.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM