The Sunspire Questions and answers
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Fade Ferdie it was disjointed I tried to fix that and put it more in context

Ferdie titled his head and mouthed Fang's ear holding it for a moment both out of fondness and to remind him though Ferdie was being accepting, this tone he had was still on the line of disrespect. And Ferdie was nearing his patience of it.

Ferdie turned serious, Do not joke though, I don't care to live in the 'what if's' I can't dwell there very long. reality can become skewed His eyes hardened However... He said thoughtfully drawing a breath as if living though one of them dieing if one of you were seriously hurt or killed, it would have been a burden my heart would carry for all time. One that I would never be able to let go of. And it may have... no... it would have ruined me.

My grand presense? this caused another chuckle from the brute and Ferdie released Fang's ear only bumped the side of his head with his muzzle.
Fang, That chaos.. that war.. could have gone either way. It was not my honor we were defending but our 'right' to live on the mountain I don't give two Rat's tails about my honor if I did then I would have either been king or killed a long time ago on a far away mountain.

Ferdie laughed and smacked a paw on the ground, bringing that up usually caused him so much pain that it rendered him a pile of pathetic wolf mush. As had been the case in Swiftcurrent Creek. I love you Jace Du'andris Ferdie chuckled then chuffed before his gaze fell on Fang... um... Sorry Fang that is a long story and not one I could share right now I'm exhausted.

Jace Ferdie hissed, Jace had been injured though it was Jace's own doing he had gone directly to swiftcurrent creek against Ferdie's judgement, he did so hoping to relay Ferdie's message in a clearer manner. Fang, I must attend to Jace, he may have gone to swifturrent against my wishes and knowing the risk especially since both he and I were cast out together but I still feel responsible, he wanted to relay my message better then danica could have It was likely Jace's interference that caused everything to turn out 'hunky dory' But that was of little consolation as Ferdie stood and jogged away leaving Fang behind

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 29, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 08:06 PM