Journey
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi closed the distance, her shrewd and guarded expression turning into one of interest and curiosity. Red ears cupped forward in a friendly way as she outstretched her tattered muzzle to glean some kind of whiff of scent off the ebony drifter, eyes catching the more subtle hues of the stranger's summer locks. The loneliness of travel and her apathy for Swiftcurrent did well to inspire Tuwawi's hunger for information and companionship, and acted as a catalyst for conversation.

Her company was finely built, with a spirited and bright expression, however worn to suggest that she might have been older than Tuwawi herself. The women were peaceable, and the mother's tail wagged with a slight sway against her umber hocks. 'I'm not sure that I am leaving, but it seems like I'm not staying right now,' she said with a small grin - a decidedly uncertain rhetoric, 'I didn't know the Wilds stretched this far north.'

It could be assumed that this female had been bitten by wanderlust as well, though Tuwawi still hesitated - still unsure of the other's honesty. She had been deceived by silver-tongues before. "That they do. I arrived from the East... past a dry-spell of rocky mountains covered with ash. But here... its green for as far as the eye can see. No knowing where the North ends..." she told the other before swinging her head towards the distant peaks in between the trees. "I'm heading there. To those mountains," she said before her silvery gaze returned the trace the edge of Ptarmigan's face. "How about you come with me? You don't seem too tied to this place," she observed.

It was bold offer, at least to Tuwawi who had never been at liberty to bring along an untested foreigner on a scouting mission. A small sensation of leadership fluttered in her breast. "What's your name?"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 29, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 29, 2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:11 PM