The Sunspire I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Muffled sounds of footsteps could be heard getting closer towards her. She dare not open her eyes for fear of seeing something she may not like. The feel of a cold wet nose that nudged her gently forced a gentle soft grumbled cry emerge from the flamed femme. She wanted to flinch in reaction, but her body was forced to stay still, only her eyes managed to snap open, and slowly close. the feel of another's warmth forced her to slowly move her right paw forward as if to claw at the dirt in the reaction of Jace's body warmth. It was a feeble attempt, but her mind made it an epic movement. Mumbled voices and words jumbled throughout her mind. She didn't have a clue as to who she was. This suicide attempt has erased her entire memory. It was as if she were starting anew; like a helpless newborn puppy.
Another joined the party; it was the Alpha male. She squint her eyes tighter knowing she was becoming surrounded. Or did she even know better? Perhaps it was the pain of her entire being. She managed to loll her tongue from her jaws and attempted to pull it back within, but it fell short mid way and hung from her lips offering rapid shallow panting. They very well could just kill her to end her suffering, or mend her back to health. Either or, her emotional suffering was over, it was just the immense physical pain that screamed at her at the moment. As the Alpha nudged her neck, she lowered her ears and pulled her tongue back inside her mouth and proceeded with her shallow breathing. There was no way this wolf was getting on her feet today.
Messages In This Thread
I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Ypres - July 29, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Jace - July 29, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Ypres - July 30, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:10 AM