The knight's of the round table
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye searched the male in front of herself — one she had so quickly become fond of. Her head cocked slightly at the look on his face, wondering if she had that same look of being torn and in distress when Peregrine had kicked her from his heart without even a hint of compassion. This made her desire to leave the pack even more severe.

He seemed inordinately uncomfortable and far away, but once he started talking, Hawkeye figured that it was the attack on his pack. It was a lot of information, but Hawkeye mostly followed the story; he and Jace were kicked out of Swiftcurrent Creek, Fox was an asshole, etc.

Then, he asked her for advice. Mentally, Hawkeye had an oh shit moment and then an "uhhh..." nearly slipped from her mouth. Advice? What did he want to hear? Hawkeye sat down, staring as Ferdie's face and thinking. "It seems as if this 'Fox' cares for nothing more than herself. When I was —" Hawkeye nearly disclosed that she was once Alpha, but decided against saying anything. She was too embarrassed. A failure. " — in my parents' pack, they cared about every wolf. There was another pack I was in; that leader was selfish as well. She ended up disappearing, and someone from her pack made a new one. She cared about the wolves in her pack. Now, someone else is leader, and I feel like the pack is going to somehow fall apart." Hawkeye paused, feeling like she was getting off track.

"The point is... if you care about and protect your pack, you are a good leader. Fox is not. You are even caring for wolves that are not in your pack, because you have a good heart. Do they know that Fox doesn't care that they are here? Ask them to follow you instead. Her pack will fall apart soon enough, because packs cannot survive without an Alpha like you." Hawkeye looked into Ferdie's eyes, somewhat knowing the turmoil inside.

Holding eye contact, the dark she-wolf, large to any other wolf but Ferdie, moved forward and placed her nose on the side of his neck, doing nothing but simply breathing while holding him in a semi-hug.
Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM