first things first, I'm the realest.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: no worries <3[/size]

"I live to the south of here, in that place I mentioned earlier." Rahzie's head tilted to the side, thinking back to what he had mentioned. A smile grew on her lips as she remembered what he had said in place of a greeting. The contrast was almost funny now - he curt he had been at first and how friendly they were being only a few moments later. "The place you warned me about instead of saying 'hello'?" Rahzie teased lightly.

"But I can assure you, our forests are a lot less dreary than this." Rahzie looked around at their surroundings with a eyebrow raised, then turned her eyes back to the tawny male. "I sure hope so, for your sake," The coywolf said with a light snort of laughter. "And where's that? Is it a pack territory?" She was curious as to the details of the packs in the area. It had occurred to her that she maybe ought to join one of them one of these days. As much as she loved wandering, she had been pretty lucky lately, avoiding a lot of danger. And plus, a constant burning desire in her chest wanted her to prove herself in that sort of context - prove that she could run with the big boys and girls.
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM