Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It was difficult to resist the temptation of another smile, but he held back and nodded graciously to the ebony alpha - that sounded like Ruenna, and he had no reason to believe that any lies were being passed to him. Quietly, he tucked away the memory of her eyes dancing in the moonlight, the soft tickle of her breath on his face, and re-aligned his focus onto the man's following story.

"I'm sorry to hear that," the beta murmered after he had finished. It always started out happier, but the world was a rocky landscape and not all paths would be smooth, a traveller like himself would know, even if much of his knowledge was scattered. "Life likes... likes to throw stones sometimes." His mother's death was the one that had lost him - he'd never known his father, but perhaps he was still alive somewhere. Soltero wasn't sure he cared. "You're still kicking though - that must count for something."
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM