Dragoncrest Cliffs & Lord, if I’ve never had courage in my life before, let me have it now —
58 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
PPing isleña w/ player permish!

having been nomadic all her life, and blissfully untied to any place in particular, tashkent can't grasp the somber atmosphere of the leaving party. still, she knows not to put on too much of a happy face around a bunch of sad sacks, even as she wants to dance and wrestle and flirt. she settles for walking close to her cousin instead, occasionally giving the other luk a nudge, her eyes glittering with excitement.

aşçgabattı körgen waqıttan beri köp boldı, she remarks to isleña. men onıñ küyewi äli de esek ekenine tañğalamın.

tashkent sidles up to aure, giving her a small bow and smile in greeting. hello, aure, she purrs, eyes briefly drifting over to the brute by her side before returning to the woman's face. is this the entire party, then? it's quite a small group; she wonders what the rest of drageda will do. she doesn't quite understand the circumstances behind all of this, but—oh well.

isleña is close to aure, and their destination lies in the mountains. it is quite the coincidence, and a means to an end.
native tongue // common tongue