Otter Creek i sank to the ocean floor
12 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The wolf kept on making noise. Kilalurak wondered if all of them would be this way, but then she considered the silver creature from earlier - how silent and belligerent they had been - and huffed to herself. Best not to think of that foolish creature now, or she might just turn around and find her way to him for payback. She had not yet eaten (despite what Bee thought), however she was tired. The day spent travelling was hard enough on the large creature, and to be accosted on top of that (however ineffective the attack was) had made her sleepy, not hungry.

A few steps took the bear closer to the wolf; she seemed more interested in the moist dirt along the creek's edge than the canine, and began to noisily shuffle along with her dark nose in the soil. By using it as a shovel and occasionally dragging those massive claws through the loam, she could unearth night bugs. Worms, mostly. As they became exposed, she slurped them up, crunched beetles, and snacked on reeds as she passed through them — foraging, utterly disregarding Bee.
Messages In This Thread
i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:32 PM