Otter Creek i sank to the ocean floor
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
still, the bear did not speak to her. maybe it didn't know how? oh, but that was stupid. she saw the glint of intelligence in its eyes earlier. Bee just thought maybe it forgot how to communicate with wolves. or maybe... maybe it never learned their language? she fell silent, wondering how to properly get through to them. as the bear foraged amongst the bugs, she would walk a bit away from the creature to further down the creek.

eyes scanned the water, vacant of fish since the pizzly entered. but sure enough, they returned just as quick. they weren't really that smart if you asked her. lowering herself to hide fully in the brush, she'd swipe out with a paw to bat at a sizable fish she didn't know the name of. Pa had taught her to hunt, and he often liked to fish instead of track. so she knew how to catch fish. something wolves usually don't do if other prey was around. 

biting the neck of the fish quickly, she'd return to the bear. without a word, she dropped it before the beast and stepped back. at least it was better than bugs.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:32 PM