Blackbeak Bluff Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else
27 Posts
Ooc —
Her first thought, as always, was of the sea; yet the Mother dod not offer a teat so willing to her children and Minerva knew to find another source. Something touched by moonlight, something clean. Without comment she begins to look around fervently until she spies something of use. Minerva takes stock of her surroundings: dry tangles of grass like tumble weeds are everywhere; any divot in the stonework could hold water but the sunlight would cook it away, leaving it worse than brine; she does not know the area well enough to offer anything else.

She briefly turns in search, and when not facing the woman Minerva's eyes shut. She sends a plea to the Mothers for aid. It is a poor omen to have found a sister in such a state. Where was her entourage? Her protection? 

I see nothing of use here; if you know this area well and feel up to more movement, I will stay by your side as an aid. What has happened? How far along...? Her pale eyes glimpse the woman's curves. She cannot help but wonder who in their right mind would bring harm to any would-be mother; this is a blessed time for her people, and the sight of this woman in distress chills her to the core.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else - by Minerva - March 29, 2019, 10:24 AM