Firestone Hot Springs life will be all like what.
sanguineous
48 Posts
Ooc —
brisbane shouldn't be surprised when poe inquires about his ❛story❜ — not because he knows her well enough to predict it from her but because everyone was always curious ...even if they never mustered the courage to ask him. the scars were pink, raised flesh that distorted the left half of his mouth where they spliced down his muzzle. grog had been aiming for a much more sensitive spot and would brisbane not have been swift of foot ( thanks coyote genes! ) the full blooded wolf might've hit his mark. grog had been out to kill him for challenging his leadership and salty about the fact that brisbane let him live the rest of his life in humiliation, as he frequently complained ( it really wasn't that big of a deal but grog was a cranky old bastard that was prejudiced against the coylings ). brisbane was used to the looks, blatant or when they thought he couldn't see them staring out the corner of his eye. it wasn't anyone's fault they drew the eye; it was a fact of life and he was far from ashamed of them.

i grew up in a pack called blackshark bay in the stormvale coast south of here, he doesn't know if she'd know it but gives the details just in case. stormvale is often frequented by wayfarers that pass through. my mum was their healer, i don't remember much of my dad he walked out on us when my siblings and i were still pretty young. he called himself the witchdoctor. talked to himself a lot. or maybe he had an imaginary friend he called arturo or whatever —, the disdain is clear in brisbane's tone that he thought their family was better off for his father's sudden and unexpected dispersal from their lives. he was fuckin' weird anyway. so, i helped my mum take care of my siblings. rose through the ranks of the bay rapidly and when i was old enough to be considered for leadership i challenged the current beta at the time. i won but at the price of earnin' these ugly bastards. he grins giving a small cant of his head to indicate his scars. i had my eye on the alpha position but decided to venture here. witchdoctor talked about it a lot too. like it was supposed to mean something to them. gotta admit i'm a bit surprised it's actually real. he doesn't say that he's still got his eye for an 'alpha' position because as a lone wolf it doesn't really mean shit and he's more worried about more ❛the big three❜: food, shelter and water.
blackshark bay ( concept )
— brisbane's a mature toon. please read
his posts at your own discretion.
// but the grudges of gods
are as deathless as their flesh
Messages In This Thread
life will be all like what. - by Mariposa - March 23, 2019, 07:07 AM
RE: life will be all like what. - by Brisbane - March 23, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: life will be all like what. - by Mariposa - March 23, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: life will be all like what. - by Brisbane - March 23, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: life will be all like what. - by Mariposa - March 23, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: life will be all like what. - by Brisbane - March 23, 2019, 06:02 PM