Blackfeather Woods As truth be told, homecoming never gets old
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

By some miracle of a Mother’s love and a buncha patience, Megara had  gotten enough healing into him that bade him fit enough to join Damien’s group. Initially he began to wander, not knowing the directives or even being able to comprehend them. But before they had departed, Megara had instructed him to remain with Damien, as he would her. To follow. 

Thus the lumbering titan did just that. He followed as they began and near ended their trek. The dark mountain of unconditional muscle kept close to the Damien, stifling the urges that came and increased as the scents of other wolves came into play. 
The one who had been sent forward prior, a tan girl with varied blankets of warmer color strewn about, came back and began to speak to the Damien. Hunger gnawed at him-
she did not appear Melonii, not by appearance. But he could not touch her- Damien had her before him, and unless she moved closer to him, or disengaged Damien, he could not eat her. 

The hunger continued to rampage through his system, and the rivers of saliva ruptured a spout drip through torn jowls.

His hunger remained as he stood next to the man who was currently saving Flicker’s life. 
Perhaps another meal would come, he thinks. 

Or perhaps Damien would turn his back.

Whichever came first. 

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
As truth be told, homecoming never gets old - by Damien - March 29, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: As truth be told, homecoming never gets old - by Moath - March 30, 2019, 12:24 PM