Blackbeak Bluff Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else
27 Posts
Ooc —
South. She did her best to keep pace with the woman as they made their way, and in the meantime listened closely to what was said. It was appalling; that a man was the reason for her ills was not surprising in the slightest, but the audacity of men would always disgust her. Whoever the man was, he had earned himself a black mark within Minerva's mind; may the Mothers strike him down for such behavior! Minerva is tight-lipped as she goes, trying not to let her traditional mind get the better of her.

Who are you? the woman finally asks.

Minerva, the siren responds; she has to catch herself before she attaches her familial name afterwards, it is an old habit. There is a sharp pitch to her voice as she reigns in her emotion, but she is still concerned as they near their destination. She pauses so they can both rest for a moment before continuing, I am searching for my kin, but so far I have had no luck. I am like a fish out of water in this place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else - by Minerva - March 31, 2019, 06:51 PM