Shadewood At your beckon call
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
“Good,” he affirmed her statement with a subtle nod. He would hate to get within a mated pair’s affairs; it only stirred drama. Something he was ironically trying to avoid. But it seemed to be looming ever closer to the pack, to him, and with a sick lurch he remembered how he had dragged Kukutux from solitary serenity to a damning chain and ball. Holding her security over her head in such a vile way. 
His maws gritted as he fought to keep his own sickness away.

”I have plans to appoint you to Pre-Platinum. You are deserving of it. Should you fight even harder and prove yourself in a variety of situations that range in your comfort zone, then it will not be long before the entire title lies over your head.”

He sat, allowing the seriousness of his tone be his guide away from the precarious ledge of his own that he was dragged closer with with every passing day. 

“I want you and Morgan to take up lessons together, and better each other. Train each other into being the wall that the woods alone can not be. I believe in you, and your skills, Minori. And I believe you can harness them in limitless opportunities.”

Messages In This Thread
At your beckon call - by Minori - March 27, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: At your beckon call - by Cry - March 28, 2019, 06:50 AM
RE: At your beckon call - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: At your beckon call - by Cry - April 02, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: At your beckon call - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: At your beckon call - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: At your beckon call - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: At your beckon call - by Cry - April 23, 2019, 12:42 PM