Shadewood I'm gonna run this nothing town.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Should she want another present while she was in the presence of Nootka, it might have been much more pleasant and easy depending on who showed. 
But this time, the Phantom himself strode silently, commandingly, from the shadowy recesses of The Keep. And it was clear he had much more rigidity in these matters than Amaya. Or atleast, now he had.

Head up, erect auds, the only remaining neutral aspect of him being his banner, left flaccid and uncaring as he stared this Nootka down with authority in his wintery gaze. He had watched the interaction for far enough. And should anything happen to anyone or anything under his claim, he would not be gentle in punishment.

She is right.” The birds hushed and the wind near seemed to cease at the baritones that smoothed cold across the warming ground betwixt the trio. He stood tall against the gray woman, lethal and ominous as he seemed near molded from the jungleforest’s shadows, themselves. 

We have hunters. And all of them are elite.” 

His glacials were made cold slits through ink lids. In the far distance, he had studied this woman as much as he could gather, feeling the way, he perceived, her looking down on his Amaya. 
The draconian was here, upfront, and willing to see exactly what more this woman could give than a basic ability. It was easy to hunt, to kill, to eat, to give-
But could she plan? Could she map? What of her maternal capabilities? Could she prove worthy enough to sit their coming young? What if she held more brains than brawn? More wit than wanderlust? What could she offer that no other could?

Besides hunting, what more do you progress in?
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Nootka - March 28, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Nootka - March 28, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Amaya - April 02, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 11:05 AM