Arrow Lake and i found her with some other lover
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
so much time, it seemed, had passed since ruenna came to diaspora -- that now, thorn could scarce recall a time before she had been among them. little did he know in a few week's time, ruenna's presence would no longer be felt among their ranks .. something that not even thorn would fault her for when the time came.

he too marveled at the ease in which they walked; two comrades, enjoying a tranquil patrol. had life always been this easy and simple?

his steps slowed as ketzia was mentioned; a dark emotion stole across his features, one clearly identified as passing fear. he had hated the heights, the dangers, seeing his friend nearly indisposed. "stranded on the cliffs." he remarked as helpfully as he could, his tone fraught with worry for the woman. "and in much worse shape than she leads on."
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 21, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 22, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 27, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 29, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 16, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 17, 2019, 01:33 PM