Broken Boulder living a little
22 Posts
Ooc — Nova
As sad as it was, Heloise was really the only individual that he felt had shown him a great deal of kindness beeyond the first meet. Not a single soul had come to find him or even magically ran into him again. Nor had they jumped in front of him to potentially save him, that spot was reserved for heroes. Not big-time heroes but a small-town hero that fought for what was right instead of fighting because the opportunity presented itself. No.. not here, not yet. I don't really know anyone that even has a pack. That, of course, Heloise quickly interjected with explaining that she was in a pack now, too. On the coast, no less! He liked it there - it was pretty and it smelled different but nice at the same time. Why do you want to leave them? he questioned, not understanding why you would want to leave a pack in the first place. 

A lot of what the white woman was saying rang a bell but he also felt that doubt creep in and almost force him to tune it out. A I don't have to worry about it that much but on way hand, he knew that it was true. At least, he was coming to believe it was truth. He would always be a target, it was just a matter of chance if he happened upon the wrong individual - like that one character. Um, sure? I don't know how much promise I have but I'll try? Fighting was so... scary. An adjective that he tried very, very hard to avoid at all costs but he also didn't want to end up with his eyes crossed out and his tongue hanging out.
Messages In This Thread
living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 01, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 01, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 02, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 04, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 04, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 04, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 04, 2019, 10:18 PM