The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Summer nodded his understanding to his alpha. He wasn't exactly the greatest pack hunter having never really had a pack to hunt with, but his father had done his best to teach him how it was done. The concept of hunting together was rather the same as hunting alone--sneak up on it and kill it. Only this time he had someone else to help him do the killing, which was good because that was the part Summer usually faltered at. The sneaking, though. The sneaking he had down.

The boy's eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the female coming up beside him. She didn't speak a word, but the look upon her face was not one of ill-intent, so he accepted her presence and turned back to the matter at hand.

Summer's anxiety began to cause a racket as he started forward, but he kept his mind as busy as he could by trying to concentrate on every step he took and every move the goats made. They continued to meander innocently even as the predator slowly made a wide circle around them. He stopped only when he could see Ferdie's hiding spot directly behind their shoulders and held still for a few moments, making sure to give the man time to prepare himself for the attack.

Finally, when the anxiety of anticipation had built up too much for him to contain it any longer, Summer threw back his head and howled with all of his might, setting the hunt in motion.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - July 31, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM