Biding my Time
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Open to anyone or wild fauna. Tuwa is in the northeast • Discovery thread 2

Clouds rolled violently overhead, and Tuwawi wondered if a storm would break on the mountainside she patrolled. It was a magnificently rich land, verdant and lush with a mix of broader hills and steep, bald cliffs. Tall pines were well-rooted into the fragrant loam, and the slopes were easily traversed by the plains-born mother. It was a grand location, unlike other mountains Tuwawi had lived on throughout her life. Sunspire, Tartok's peak, and Silvertip were all treacherous places - mystified and fortified against any wanderers. But here... this place felt just felt right, the the prospect of claiming this purchase filled her heart anticipation.

Silver gaze traced ground, prey path's worn into the mountain's earth - but she wasn't here to feed... not yet. Ptarmigan had gone her own way, and the thought of rallying enough bodies to transport her offspring was a new worry on the Sveijarn's mind. They would figure it out... Njal would have ideas. Even though her husband had not yet laid eyes on this place yet, Tuwawi was certain it was made just for them.

Finding a young pine, Tuwawi rubbed her vermilion side against the prying bark, leaving her scent and a few stray red hairs behind. It was a message to others - someone intended to live here.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - July 31, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - July 31, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 05, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 07:19 PM