Swiftcurrent Creek regret
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
A little one for @Scimitar .. :D I hope the powerplay is alright.

The to-do list was becoming shorter, but Bazi still couldn't bring herself to call a meeting. What would she say? Fox and I had a little bitch-fight - and now I can't really be arsed to pick up where she left off? It wasn't far from the truth. The perceived burden of leadership pressed in on her from all directions. She had noted Tuwawi's temporary absence and read a thousand things into it. Would they desert her without a word? Take the pups away? It surprised Bazi how attached she was to the little tots - especially Maera, whose company she sought more often than actual adults. They were too young to make decisions on their own, and she did not doubt that Njal would take his family far, far away from Swiftcurrent Creek if their plan was indeed to leave.

It was nearing sunset when Bazi finally stopped. It didn't take much sniffing around to locate Scimitar - obediently resting as prescribed, or perhaps his body had finally told him 'No' - and slump down at his side. She pressed the entire length of her back into his warm, sturdy side, stretching her limbs like a cat. One dainty paw flew up to her face, shielding her eyes from the intense light of evening. That, or his expression when she said: "I can't do it."
Messages In This Thread
regret - by Bazi - July 31, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - July 31, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 05:29 AM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 06, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 12, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 13, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 02:01 PM