Arrow Lake first sight, she made me look twice,
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She had not expected a tidal wave of emotional heartfelt mush to wash over her. Part of her wished to say something quickly that wasnt rude but also would probably make her look like an ass. The other part, the soft feminine side that wanted a husband and kids some day, it listened intently. Her lips curved upwards with humor as Aure seemed to stumble on what to call her figure and she let a breath of laughter leave her nose, showing she wasn't offended at all. The notion that this woman had almost died from the birth was startling and her gaze softened a bit as she felt bad that it had been so rough on the woman.

It was the description of the love for the babes that had a sharp, aching yearning swell in her chest. "That's really beautiful...I feel the same way currently. That I'll never have children...always be a wanderer. Though...Diaspora has somewhat tempered my yearning for a home." she said this hesitantly, flame like eyes sliding to the side. She couldn't admit that she was afraid nobody would

want her because she was a bigger size, because she had more muscles than some men did. She knew she wasn't ugly but she...she was what her humans would call a "Bear Dog" a big thick burly woman. It wasn't exactly a curvy feminine figure. Not to mention nobody had really caught her eye except for Mahler and...oh she couldn't ask that could she? She remembered the man who had fixated the weirdest smirk upon Stigmata, he had oozed masculinity and had stood beside Aure. She remembered hearing somewhere along the grape vine of the man being her brother. "How are your wolves settling in? Vercingetorix and....and Vonn?" she had to throw in the other man's name just so it didn't seem too clear though she was a poor liar and even worse at hiding interest.
Messages In This Thread
first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - March 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 07, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 11, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 16, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 26, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 27, 2019, 08:11 PM