Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The gray furred woman had by now settled into a routine that suited her well. She was able to do all that she could for the pack and still have a little time to herself. Amaya still had to figure out what trade would he best for her, that she could do well and support the pack. So she used her free time to see what other things were out there for her to do. She however wasn't exploring those options when she heard his call. She perked her ears determining the direction before moving to meet him. As always she was curious about what he might want to talk about, perhaps pups again. She could answer his questions regarding that for sure.

When she found Cry she noticed right away that he wasn't alone. The gray woman offered a smile to both wolves. “Hello, I came as soon as I could. I hope I'm not too late,” she said in greeting as her gaze passed between the two. Cry's companion was a wolf she hadn't met yet so she wondered what sort of business might involve the two of them.