Biding my Time
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
thanks for joining :D!

The dense evergreens and pines captured her attention, nose filled with the sharp aroma of northern woodlands, steeped with the perfume of fresh sap. Thickly boughed conifers lined Tuwawi's path as she slowly walked, taking her time to carefully inspect the new terrain. The danger behind crept like a phantom and no scent of peril was carried upon the dank air. The sky darkened, and it was as if nature attempted to warn its newest guardian of more nefarious creatures lurking in the shadows.

Tuwawi was completely unaware of the feline well-hidden beneath the dappled shade, as she expected little trouble to come her way. Dropping of bears and cougars were around, no doubt... but there was nothing fresh and few marks on trees to suggest an innate risk. The lynx, however, was a different sort... quieter and more prone to avoid interaction together. She could not know a native male watched her from the nettles, with the intent to defend his turf.

A low, rumbling sound echoed from the rear as the forest became silent in the presence of two predators. Tuwawi jumped with a start, whipping her head around to see the threat. Her saffron hair stood on end, like a spooked cat, when she saw the great, moon-sized eyes reflecting back from betixt the verdant branches. Fear stupefied Tuwawi's reflexes as her body tried to decided whether to fight or take flight, and she could only stand there, paralyzed, to brace for inevitable impact.

Little did she know, another wolf, Kipling, was aimed like an arrow towards Tuwawi's assailant. However, this wolf was beyond her vision, hidden by the trees, and went unseen.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - July 31, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - July 31, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 05, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 07:19 PM