Shadewood Behold! I created this sweet potato.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
issun had kept close to minori most days. he wanted to be there to welcome his children to the world. it was the only event he looked forward to. the thought bought him solace. but he wasn’t there when the hour had come. he wasn’t expecting them to come this soon, so he had gone out to hunt. her agonized call was a shock and the warrior’s heart started to beat like a thousand drums.

issun had never ran so fast in his life. not in the plateau, not when the beast had chased him along the riverbed. never.

the scene that awaited him was so heartbreaking and yet so beautiful. a girl, a wonderful baby girl, lay in a pool of blood. and she was so still. their poor daughter would never blessed by the morning’s rays or the night’s gentle breeze. tears streamed down the warriors face and he choked on his sorrow.

but not all was lost. his eyes drifted towards his lover’s belly. there, nestled in her dark fur, was a boy. a beautiful baby boy. and he moved, he squeaked, he lived. oh how he wished spring forward cradle his son, to protect him from this harsh world. but he dare not disturb minori, not after everything she’d gone through. so he watched the two with eyes full of love.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 15, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 16, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Takara - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 23, 2019, 09:54 PM