Shadewood Behold! I created this sweet potato.
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
HI HELLO THANK U FOR BIRTHING ME <333

life had consisted of very little up until that point. the pale boy had coexisted beside his sister in their mother’s womb for just enough time. he had grown and could no longer be held by the same confinements. he did not know what the future promised him, or how well he would do in that world, but when he finally breathed a breath of fresh air, it was shocking to him. how could there have been something so vast beyond what he knew? how could there have existed something so magnificent?

deku did not know that his sister had not survived. his mother had scooted him close, urging him to drink of her milk, and the boy did not need much persuasion beyond that. he buried his small nose into the thick fur of her coat and latched on tightly. then, the flower child drank until his stomach was full and he felt as though he might burst. everything that had happened to him had been exhausting. life was exhausting, but young deku had endured up to that point, and surely, he would endure for years beyond that.

the boy nuzzled himself closely to the warmth of his mother. his eyes were blind as could be, sealed shut until they were ready to show him what the earth had in store for him. in that stage, deku understood very little outside what his instinct had instructed him to do. in that moment, it was to sleep. for his mind would be filled with magnificent dreams in his sleep.
Messages In This Thread
Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 15, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 16, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Takara - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 23, 2019, 09:54 PM