Herbalists' Cache iii. whispering woods of wild and lurid dreams
47 Posts
Ooc —
His touch was light, deft, precise. As he shifted away, the Sami glanced downwards - eyeing the leaves that now plastered her stings like strange bindings with a slight smile borne of humor. How odd she must look. 

His inquiry brought her sapphires back to his gaze, the cyan orbs darting away just as quickly as they had sought his own. 

"Deat'," she murmured softly, wondering if perhaps she should keep her past under wraps. Yet, it was instinctive to answer; one of the many lessons she had learned at Hessía's knee had been that when a man asked a direct question, you answered. 

Swallowing heavily, she elaborated lest he be confused by her cryptic response. 

"I...angered ta spirits...disobeyed my husband. T'ey cursed me with deat'."

Ears tucked against the gold of her crown, her eyes wandered to him idly - waiting. 

Would he cease to see her now that he knew she was nothing more than a lingering spirit?

This was not Sapmi but even now the elf couldn't even be sure if she was alive or if Teekon was simply some unfamiliar realm she had been doomed to wander for her crimes. 
To the moon and never back. 
"Common." "Uralic/Lapp."
Messages In This Thread
RE: iii. whispering woods of wild and lurid dreams - by Elve - April 18, 2019, 04:02 PM