Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Tuwawi - if you will have me! :D <3

Eventually, Bazi accepted that she had to open the Pandora's box of thoughts stuffed away in the back of her head and sort through its contents. With Scimitar's calming influence on hand, she established a number of facts: there had to be a pack meeting, soon, and she needed to speak to Tuwawi.

The second task filled her with more trepidation than the first, because she had some inkling of where the conversation would go. The red mother had slipped away from the Creek a few times now, travelling north without a word whilst Njal tended to the pups. Bazi had stopped by to help a number of times, engaging the lively children in play or chewing cached meat for their supper. It hurt the young girl to her very core that she might not have much time left with them.

Sunset was well underway when she arrived at Njal and Tuwawi's den. The journey had taken her across the creek, and an hour's worth of fishing had yielded two fat, round trout that hung limply from her jaws. She dropped these a few meters from mouth of the den, in the shade of the trees and scatterd boulders that surrounded it. Perhaps the pups would be up for trying something other than red meat; fish was much easier to chew, though the bones would need to be picked out. With that in mind, Bazi put one leg in front of the meal, shielding it from the threat of grabby little mouths.
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM