Hoshor Plains Well, I've been fucking up since '94
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Ears perked forward, Tohka listened to every word that Liri spoke, from how she and a few others banded together before deciding to form a pack to her story about a previous pack and the discussion of responsibilities within the pack. First, she couldn’t help wondering why the first pack had disbanded after she had gotten sick and was presumed dead. Were there not other leaders within the pack? Even the former mate? She wondered what would happen to the new pack if Liri got sick again, or injured or worse. Would there be another leader to take over?

What she found more encouraging was the way Liri described the pack roles and the freedom and flexibility to find her own calling. The idea that she could contribute by traveling around and exploring, by visiting other packs, and even by telling stories was most appealing to her. She wondered if she could even become an ambassador like the pack sister Liri mentioned. She was even more encouraged by the positive things she had to say about storytellers, and she wished that her father could have heard her say they were underappreciated.

Liri had also said that the sister had been a member of the old pack, and that detail caught Tohka’s attention and brought up her next question. “So, this Ruenna? You said she was a member of your old pack. Is she with you now, and do you think maybe if I joined that she could teach me about how to represent the pack?” While Tohka was genuinely interested in learning from others, she was also reading between the lines, thinking that the current relationship between the two would indicate the sort of wolf she was dealing with. She was specifically looking for signs that they trusted each other.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 15, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 17, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 18, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 19, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 22, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 22, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 23, 2019, 12:05 AM