Horizon Ridge Never safe from you.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He couldn't remember if Yami was a chatterbox or not, she'd always kept far away from the other women and Firefly had been so busy causing havoc within Rusalka, he'd never taken the time to stop and learn about her. She seemed to go quiet for a bit as they walked together, and for a split second Firefly thought he'd touched a nerve — perhaps asked too much of her, or in a bold and forthright way that offended her. But eventually she did speak, just not as openly about her experiences as he'd hoped. It felt like she was holding something back; he didn't want to pry, though. The man could respect the secrets of others.

I... he drawled as he strolled, thinking, looking up at the vibrant sky with an unfocused glance as he considered what to say. I can't remember much about my life before Rusalka. At some point I came upon the coast, I met Illidan, and then I met Caiaphas, and -- then Erzulie, who helped me fend off some infections to my wounds, the wounds he hadn't really explained to her, but that was out of habit. Nobody really cared how he got them, and it was only in the past few months that the truth was revealed to his own brain. 

He shrugs his knotted shoulders. They helped me out, I helped them. With their claim, with Drageda, with the strengthening of their pack and its future --- but there he cut his thoughts away, shaking his head lightly as if his thoughts were pixels in an etch-a-sketch. But I want adventure! That's the whole point of being here, with you. I can't imagine partnering up with anyone else. 

Well, except Illidan. But he'd probably burned that bridge pretty good by now.
Messages In This Thread
Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - April 20, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by Yami - April 21, 2019, 06:43 AM
RE: Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - April 21, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by Yami - April 23, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - April 24, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: Never safe from you. - by Yami - April 27, 2019, 07:47 AM
RE: Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - April 29, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by Yami - April 29, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - May 02, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by Yami - May 03, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Never safe from you. - by RIP Firefly - May 05, 2019, 05:57 PM