Herbalists' Cache iii. whispering woods of wild and lurid dreams
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His licked his lips, concerned. She'd closed up. A wave of sadness washed over him -- he suspected he was feeling her emotions. She was powerful. 
He wanted to make her happy, to chase away the dark spirits that had consumed her joy. 
Sheri moved and plonked his great ass next to her with a goofy grin. A time for cheering up and comforting. Myrto crawled from his fur to the ground, looking to the cache the Sylph had.

"I shall consult the stars and scry the future for you. I believe you will find your happiness and I hope I can be a part of it." He felt it was as much help, in words, he could give. Of course, he can't change the future but he can dictate the paths he can take. That he can help this woman to choose the best one; her happy path.
"I'm Sherigrim. May I be graced with your name, sweet maiden?" He gave her a mischevious look. He doubted she'd ever been called a sweet maiden before -- hope not. It would only add to his half-assed comedy that in practice was pitiful.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
RE: iii. whispering woods of wild and lurid dreams - by Sherigrim - April 27, 2019, 11:26 AM