Cerulean Cape At the Water's Edge
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
SORRY FOR THE WAIT. It's been a busy week.

Strand couldn’t help but grin at the way the dark female jumped in surprise. She had never scared anyone before. It gave her some kind of perverse pleasure for a moment, but she brushed the feeling aside, reminding herself to be nice. “Yeah, it is beautiful,” she agreed, gazing past the female out towards the ocean which she loved so much. She glanced farther left, looking at the island that was hers. It was beautiful too. She could just barely make out the line of trees which made up the small conifer forest on the eastern side of the island. 

The female mused about what could be farther out at sea. She mentioned sea monsters and the end of the world. Strand’s ears perked up. She vaguely recalled, from somewhere in her distant memories of a previous life, tales of such things. Tales told before she had woken up on the island she now called home. “I don’t know about sea monsters,” she said, “but I know the ocean is alive. It dragged me down into it and took me far away from my home. It spat me out onto that island over there.” She pointed to Wheeling Gull Isle in the distance with her muzzle. “The sea itself is monster enough. But it didn’t beat me.”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 19, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 21, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 28, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 28, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - May 11, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 27, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - June 06, 2019, 09:05 PM