Northstar Vale Hit me with your best shot
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin sees the half crazed fear in her eyes, realizing that she is extremely emotional, although he is not quite sure why. It is clear however, that this spar needs to end. He comes to his paws, his posture relaxing as he meets her eyes. "Alright, enough for now," he says firmly, making sure that she gets the message. He knows, in the heat of a spar, some will try for one final blow after the fight is over. Such attacks could have devastating consequences.

After she has presumably calmed down, Sorin walks over, sitting a respectable distance away. "You fought well, once you truly put all you had into the fight," he says. He had figured Liri was capable, but he had not expected her to land such a devastating hit on him. One could certainly argue she had won when she sent him to the ground. "You're certainly capable," he says, smiling encouragingly.

"Still, there are areas for improvement. You should probably try and avoid big lunging attacks. You simply don't have the balance anymore. Try a more methodical approach to get into attack range. You have to win based more on your wits than your strength or speed." He says all this as kindly as he can, not wanting to offend her at all. He doesn't want to discourage or belittle her, but ignoring her handicap could be worse in the long run. "Others you might fight, they won't expect too much from you because of your condition. Use that to your advantage, figure out ways to turn a potential weakness into a unique strength."

He glances at her injury again, sympathy coursing through him. At the same time, a gleam of determination and regard also shines through. "You may not have the brute force, but wits can get you by when strength fails. I'm sure you can learn how to fight in such a way."
Messages In This Thread
Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 04, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 05, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 08, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 10, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 15, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 30, 2019, 01:07 AM