Stavanger Bay 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
critical hit! rannveig downright giggled, the rock-shell-thing clutched successfully in his teeth as he pulled away. of course, he was not going to peel off at mach-speed just yet.. he had to be here, to witness the kid's reaction.

and what a reaction it was -- the stormy golden boy rose shakily to his limbs and whirled on rannveig righteously, a tremendous puppy-growl booming from his throat. his eyes screamed hey, that's mine! as he marched towards rannveig on stumpy legs, clamping down deservedly on rannveig's outstretched limb.

"EUAAGH!" rannveig bellowed, dramatically toppling to the ground like a freshly slain monster. this kid's teeth were sharp, and rannveig did his best to play the part of monster rightly murdered. as he fell, he did so delicately away from pheiros. around him a mushroom cloud of sand rose, and rannveig shut his eyes against the incoming hail. the shell tumbled from his mouth and for extra effect, rannveig's tongue shot out and flopped over his lower jaw.

ya did it, kid -- godzilla is dead. TAKE WHAT IS YOURS!

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - April 26, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - April 27, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - May 02, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - June 19, 2019, 05:00 PM